The compressor box is designed to offer maximum comfort and superior efficiency compared to any other competitor.
Termodinamica uses unique and patented technologies which allow it to manage “on demand” power request for every single air handler. Variable speed inverter compressors are very quiet and without perceptible vibrations during the night. Construction is very robust and uses materials like titanium, introduced by Termodinamica for the first time in 2011 also in the leisure boat market.
A clever microprocessor management monitor system oversees and prevents fatal errors by notifying to on board technicians, the possible origins of anomalies with user-friendly touch screen.
- Box Weight: 22 Kg
- Cooling Capacity: 35,000 BTU – 7 kW
- Heating Capacity: 35,000 BTU – 7 kW
- Size W x D x H: 459 x 229 x 363 mm
- Power source: 0.2 – 1.5 kW
- Super light frames made of aeronautical aluminum.
- Sea water condensers made of grade 2 titanium.
- Advanced microprocessor electronics with external modbus communication for an immediate handling of the thermal demand of the system.
- Interface with other automation systems of the yacht in modbus rs485.
- Compressor power supply with a dedicated power inverter with control: over/undervoltage, over/undercurrent, over torque, stall, speed and efficiency.
- Sea water pump in polypropylene with magnetic levitation rotor without flooded shaft.
- Twin rotary variable speed inverter compressor.
- Optical sensor to monitor oil quality in the compressors.